String or Wool bowl SMALL
These hand thrown string/wool bowls made from Stoneware clay are fantastic gift or treat for a knitter OR Gardener
They keep the wool in the bowl while you knit, no more chasing your wool ball around the floor. When you are not using your knitting needles there are two holes for them to rest in.
For the Gardner no more tangled string, there is a hole to keep your scissors.
Approx. measurements: height 7.5cm, diameter 14cm.
Because they are individually hand thrown on the potters wheel, the dimensions may vary slightly between bowls.
Wool and needles, string & scissors are not included.
Please contact for a postal quote outside UK.
- 'Bee' String/wool bowl Sold Out
- 'Sheep' String/Wool bowl 38%
- 'Cat' String/Wool bowl Sold Out
- Buff stoneware GREEN glaze string bowl 75%
- Buff stoneware SHEEP decorated string bowl 100%
- Buff stoneware BEE decorated string bowl 100%